Sick of spending money for little to no payout? Tired of investing in strategies that no longer work? I get it. We’ve all been there. We’ve all thrown money at false marketing schemes in hopes of hitting the jackpot. But what if I told you that you didn’t have to treat marketing like a casino? What if there was a better way to build your business than on unsafe bets?
This week, I am sharing with you Lesson #10 that I have learned in business. When you treat Marketing like a casino, you lose a lot more than the money you threw on the table. So many people believe that by placing all your bets into one slot machine, the payout is exponential.
But that’s NOT how Marketing works!
Marketing is more about building long lasting relationships than chasing dollar signs. Instead of hoping to hit the jackpot, learn how to leverage those relationships for the long haul. Don’t let the bright lights and fancy card tricks blind you from investing in your future.
- Why you don’t have to spend millions of dollars on Ad Spend to be successful
- Focusing on backend systems & dialing in your business for a better ROI
- The hard truth about treating marketing & relationships like casinos
- Knowing when to increase your marketing efforts for your business
Gain access to resources and/or work with Mark or his marketing team direct visit: www.markcrandall.net
- “People tend to treat marketing like a casino where they walk up to the slot machine and put all their money in and expect to hit the jackpot. but that is absolutely NOT how it works.”
- “When you get the backend systems and get everything truly dialed in for your business, it works long term. You don’t need to spend millions of dollars.”
- “The greatest way to increase your business revenue is to make sure the backend systems are in place, your referral systems are in place, and your relationships are dialed in and then you can increase marketing afterwards.”
- “Marketing is an extension of your business and if your business isn’t truly dialed in, then it makes no sense for you to increase marketing efforts because you’re going to be wasting money.”
- “I’m in this to build long lasting and leverage those relationships so they pay out for a lifetime. If you have a business with broken relationships or broken systems, you can’t really step into that Heart Centered Hustler’s mindset.”