This week, I’m sharing how my company went from $0 to $1.5 million in solar sold in a five-month span. While many people see this as a wild unicorn, luck of the draw experience, there’s just no such thing. By putting systems and automations in place, doing the work with honesty and integrity, building relationships with our clients, and keeping them in the know at all times, my team and I were able to grow and scale in an authentic way.
Everyone wants to grow and scale their business, but not everyone is willing to put the work in. Too many businesses are profit driven and completely void of strong customer relationships. Yes, growing and scaling your business is possible. But you must first focus on strengthening your relationships. Not just the relationships you have with your team but also the relationships you have with your clients and potential clients. To future-proof your company, you have to first lead with honesty and integrity.
- Why there’s no such thing as beginners luck
- The REAL keys to success (that nobody wants to talk about)
- How to systematize every aspect of your company
- Learning new ways to overcome obstacles in your business
Ready to stop working for your business and have your business start working for you? To gain access to resources I’ve created for you and learn how to work with me and my marketing team to grow and scale your business, visit www.markcrandall.net
- “One of the hardest parts was teaching our team that every human we come into contact with is a potential customer.”
- “Do not put all of your eggs in one basket. Do not rely solely on one platform to do anything for your company.”
- “We really doubled down on our belief that customers come before profit always. We’ve learned lessons along the way and have owned our mistakes because we are a company that operates with honesty and integrity, and that’s what separates us from the rest.”
- “When I had this conversation a year ago, I was talking to my team about this path, but the map hadn’t been created. There was no point A and point B. I just knew that I wanted to do it, and it would open up eventually if I kept putting the intention there, and now it’s happening.”