Ever wondered how we can truly impact our future generation? It’s not by answering every question for them or doing every hard task for them, it’s by allowing them to think deeply and think freely. It’s when we allow children to discover their own identity do we instill purpose into their lives. When children grow up with a hero mentality instead of a victim mentality, children are far more equipped of creating positive change out in the world.
This week, I am talking with the co-founder of Acton Academy, Laura Sandefer, as we dive into what it means to disrupt the traditional model of school. As we dive into why the traditional system is failing our future leaders, we dig deeper into how we can raise leaders. Life isn’t always easy but when we allow children to discover themselves through the process, we create room for innovation and growth to its fullest capacity.
- Why the traditional system of education is failing our future leaders
- What happens when we shift from a victim mentality to a hero mentality
- Why you should be teaching children how to think for themselves
- How to discover your true self through trials and obstacles
Connect with Laura Sandefer
Take my Curiosity Quiz! You’ll receive a monthly newsletter with resources about human motivation, learning and how to thrive in your family life.
- Website: http://www.actonacademy.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laurasandefer/
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/laurasandefer
Courage to Grow: How Acton Academy Turns Learning Upside Down
Connect with Mark Crandall
Join the exclusive Purpose Chasers ® Facebook group for unreleased content, interviews, live coaching, not to mention the epic community supporting, encouraging, and challenging each other to fulfill their dreams.
Why should you join? Because I want to watch you achieve your goals and highlight you to the Purpose Chasers ® Community!
Connect on Social
- Website: https://markcrandall.net
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thepurposechasers
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thepurposechasers/
Embrace Your Past, Win Your Future –
“The difference between being a victim and playing one” – Mark Crandall