Do you ever feel stuck in setting goals for yourself? Maybe you have dreams of being a public speaker and an author or have dreams of running your own fitness facility. However, you often feel bombarded with the different responsibilities and a million ideas constantly running through your mind at any given moment. Regardless of what your goals and dreams look like, you have a pretty good idea of where you want to be but you just don’t know how to get there.
This week, I am sharing with you how I clear the clutter in my own mind by breaking down step-by-step how I plan out my goals and take action. I know how easy it is to get in the habit of being bogged down by different goals and dreams and responsibilities that I forget to sit down and make a game plan for myself. But there is good news. You can clear the clutter in your own mind and achieve your dreams. You just have to shift the way you think about your goals.
- How being disorganized leads to procrastination
- Learning how to set time aside to reset and refocus
- Why the “brain dump” exercise is beneficial to clearing clutter
- Utilizing different techniques to organize your thoughts
Join the exclusive Purpose Chasers ® Facebook group for unreleased content, interviews, live coaching, not to mention the epic community supporting, encouraging, and challenging each other to fulfill their dreams.
Why should you join? Because I want to watch you achieve your goals and highlight you to the Purpose Chasers ® Community!
Connect with Mark Crandall
- Website: https://markcrandall.net
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thepurposechasers
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thepurposechasers/