Why do you do the things you do? Maybe you want to support your family and be able to spend more time at home. Or maybe you want to make a positive impact on those around you and become an expert in your field. Regardless of your “why”, we all have a purpose for our lives. However, very few of us know where to find it.
This week, I am sharing with you how I reframed my mindset to find my true purpose in life. And I want to be able to help you do the same. For some of us, this means financial freedom or a flexible schedule to be able to do more of the things we truly enjoy. If your Friday morning commute to work doesn’t excite you, this episode is for you.
- The true definition of purpose and how to find it
- Understanding your why when it comes to making an impact
- Reframing your mindset to find your purpose
Join the exclusive Purpose Chasers Facebook group for unreleased content, interviews, live coaching, not to mention the epic community supporting, encouraging, and challenging each other to fulfill their dreams.
Why should you join? Because I want to watch you achieve your goals and highlight you to the Purpose Chasers Community!
Connect with Mark Crandall
- Website: https://markcrandall.net
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thepurposechasers
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thepurposechasers/